Saturday 22 September 2012

3D Printer setup

I have upgraded my 3D printer setup.

Now instead of him sitting on a cardboard box he has his own rack and I can have the spools of plastic hanging above him (need to get more plastics to fill the space) 


I have also added one of the routers with openWRT, some LEDs for lighting and a Logitech c270 HD webcam so I can remotely keep an eye on him.  

I am in the process of upgrading his printhead to support better cooling for the extruder and printed part also will have a few built in lights and maybe a small camera.

Once I get my Makibox printer I might have to expand the setup even more.




1 comment:

  1. It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.


    Printers with advanced services

    ReplyDelete